Our center is staffed by trained and degreed teachers. All our teachers have experience and education in the field of Early Care and Education. Each one of our staff members are either currently enrolled in a college program and working towards their degree or are currently attending Step up to Quality Specialized trainings in addition to the Child Abuse, Communicable Disease, First Aid and CPR trainings required by all staff and Administration.
Our Director has more than 16 years experience including serving as a teacher, assistant manager, and now director. Director has received her Degree of Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education.
Center staff attend many Early Childhood trainings throughout the year,
including attending the Ohio Association for the Education of Young Children and the NAEYC conference
Preschool staff have attended training for Ohio’s Early Learning Content Standards
Infant and Toddler staff have attended training for Ohio’s Infant and Toddler Guidelines
- Infants (6 weeks – 18 months): 1 staff member per 4 infants
- Toddlers (18 months – 30 months): 1 staff member per 7 toddlers
- Older Toddlers (30 months – 36 months): 1 staff member per 8 older toddlers
- Preschool (3 years – 4 years): 1 staff member per 10 preschool children
- Pre-kindergarten (4 years – 5 years): 1 staff member per 10 pre-kindergarten children
Contact Eastminster Child's Play & Learning Center today at 614-231-0222 or email us at email@example.com for more information about our services, or browse the website for more information about child care services or our curriculum or our infant and toddler rooms or our older toddler, preschool, and pre-k rooms or testimonials.